So, here it is, my official blog! Bare with me while I learn and experiment!
So Spring is in the air and Isac and I have been trying to get out as much as possible. We did a 5K (my first ever) for the Now I Can Foundation. It was a perfect morning too! Not too warm yet, and just a light sprinkle here and there.
(Oh, yea and it was really early for a Saturday morning)
I've been wanting to go fishing, and Isac's parents got me a fishing pole for Christmas, and Isac got me a purple tackle box for my birthday. So we filled it up and headed out. First day out we were unsuccessful, but the second attempt we caught 3 Rainbow Trout. I pulled in a whopper at 17"
 |
| Provo Canyon on the Drive Home |
 |
| My First Fish! 17" |
 |
| Isac |
 |
| A Little Bloody... Fist Catch of the Day |
 |
| All Our Fish |
 |
| Isac with his Fish! |
Cute! I love the picture of you and your whopper!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you started a blog!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait till you write another post! ;)
ReplyDeleteOh yea... I better get on it! :) Expect one soon!
ReplyDelete